- The Browns have finally won a Football game (this is just a guess because we had to tape early if the Jets won forget we said anything).
– Jimmy Butler started major drama and now Stephen Jackson may kill the Wiggins brothers. NFL Week 3 Preview + Picks. Fantasy Fuckboiis.
– Author Jeff Pearlman joins the show to talk about his new book about the USFL “Football For A Buck” and has some wild stories about the creation and demise of the USFL including a player that once went on the IR because he slammed his dick in a car trunk.
– Ryan Whitney checks in to talk about what he’s been up to, does anyone try in preseason hockey, and how he’s been doing gambling on the NFL this year + a bonus lock.
– Segments include the debut of “Just Stop Talking Jon Gruden”, Respect the Biz for the Browns sideline reporter who yelled at a ref, Trouble in Paradise for the 10,000th time Belichick and Brady and a special guest, Dana B from Mickstape with Dana’s Thoughts.
You can also listen on all these places.