Ya know I thought giving the extra picks would help my cause. BOY was I wrong! We’ve officially moved into fade territory people. The captain always goes down with the ship, but you don’t have to.
Yet do you think General Washington quit after his first loss in the Revolutionary War? We wouldn’t be here today if so. You think Chris Rock quit comedy after the first time he bombed on stage? Nope. Just like any great historical figure I will keep on keepin’ on…for better or for worse. Not to mention we have a wondrous Saturday of CFB on our hands. Oklahoma State at West Virginia. Georgia at Florida, TCU at Iowa State, NC State at Notre Dame, Texas Tech at Oklahoma, and the Shangri-La, PSU at Ohio State should be a game for the ages! Buckle down the hatches, grab some cold ones, and enjoy the action. Hopefully I can get some winners on top of that. Let’s see what this week holds.
- Tulsa at SMU Over 76.5
- Alright this is too much fun to pass up. 76.5 is fucking higher than a kite. These mid-70’s games have been a burden on me, but sometimes you need to make sacrifices for the sake of good times with good friends on a Friday night. 2 offenses well above the league average. 2 defenses well below the league average. Perfect AAC matchup going down in Dallas tonight. 9pm!
- UCLA at Washington Over 58
- You know in Sopranos whenever Silvio Dante does the Godfather impression “Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in”. That’s me pretty much every godforsaken week with Washington. UCLA has a repulsive defense to begin with so I don’t see how Washington can’t drop 7 or so touchdowns. They HAVE TO come out swinging as they’re coming off a bye after that horrific loss in Tempe 2 weeks ago. Gimme the Huskies 52-21.
- Texans at Seahawks Over 46
- Yup, I have a first class ticket on the DeShaun Watson train. Love him, love him, love him. If anyone can put up enough points to get that over in Seattle it’s #4 on Houston. My one concern about this is him dealing with the 12’s. I don’t he’s been an environment like that in his NFL career yet. I was at the Giants game last week and boy are they are a sight to see. Once the Hawks were blowing out the Giants late in the game they seized the fuck out of Metlife Stadium. I thought I was gonna get jumped by a Sea of Neon walking to the car. SEAAA….HAWKS has been in my nightmares ever since so I sure as hell hope it’s not in DeShaun’s.
- Bonus Action!
Well that’s all for me this week, folks. As always you can find me on Twitter @glenny_balls for questions, comments, and concerns. Godspeed on betting, fading me, and whatever else you may encounter this weekend. Happy Halloween!