Right in the fucking eye ball. Lexi Thompson shitting all over the LPGA and their new dress code. I think I’m sneaky in love with Lexi. And by sneaky I mean I just haven’t told anyone. I am in love with Lexi. For anyone that missed it, here are the new LPGA dress code rules
- Racerback with a mock or regular collar are allowed (no collar = no
- Plunging necklines are NOT allowed.
- Leggings, unless under a skort or shorts, are NOT allowed
- Length of skirt, skort, and shorts MUST be long enough to not see your bottom area (even if covered by under shorts) at any time, standing or bent over.
- Appropriate attire should be worn to pro-am parties. You should be dressing yourself to present a professional image. Unless otherwise told “no,” golf clothes are acceptable. Dressy jeans are allowed, but cut-offs or jeans with holes are NOT allowed.
- Workout gear and jeans (all colors) NOT allowed inside the ropes
- Joggers are NOT allowed
So Lexi took it upon herself to dress in the most traditional outfit imaginable and put it on Instagram. I know she did the #kidding #funny #joke LOL hashtags but we all know she 100% means it and HATES the new dress code. Everyone hates this new dress code including the LPGA’s biggest stars. The biggest stars who have the biggest reach with young people. Solid idea, LPGA. Really good stuff. I still don’t understand why they did it. We haven’t gotten an explanation. What 90-year-old man or woman called into LPGA headquarters and complained about plunging necklines? It had to be something like that. The LPGA should opening their doors to anyone wearing anything. Dumb as shit.