It’s the “BIG game!” I’m excited. Not much to discuss game wise as I’ll leave that to Matty Math, but you bet your bottom dollar I’m in for some prop bets and a total. Patriots. Falcons. Super Bowl 51. LFG.
Let’s drop in with Matty Math to hear his thoughts about the game
Moved to 22-10 with the 2-0 Iona and VCU degenerate special last week. 22-10. Gonna switch it up this week and not brag about how I correctly picked the NCAA semifinals, Natty C, Conference Championships, Browns only regular season win, and every Texans game ever. Pick your spots… Atlanta Falcons vs. New England Patriots -3 The proverbial dragon and the knight. The champ and the challenger. The hot new face and the dominant old heel. The greatest spread team ever against a seemingly unstoppable offense. From my perspective the key matchups are Patricia vs. Jones/Freeman/Coleman, Vic Beasley vs. Pat’s Oline, Lacrosse players vs. Falcons secondary, and Belichick vs. Quinn. There are two men on earth capable of gameplanning for the Falcons offense, one is Matt Patricia and the other is Bill Belichick. The most important mantra in picking Super Bowls is to fade the public. The most important cliché in football history is defense wins championships. Offense just gets you there. Give me the defense, I’ll take my chances with the bookmakers. With the most common Super Bowl victor of the modern era drawing the most common margin of victory, I’m falling into company line. Pick: Patriots -150 (would lay it till -170)
- I’ll take Heads -105
- I prefer a soulful African American lady ripping up a 3 minute anthem but I will settle with Luke Bryan taking us Over 2:15.
- Patriots win the toss
- Key in on Dion Lewis +1200 to score first and +600 to score first for Pats with a secondary look at James White.
- Super Bowl MVP will thank his Team/Teammates first +200
- Alternate spread Falcons -5.5 1H +240
- Team Total: Pats over 30.5
- Falcons over 6.5 points 1Q
- Amendola and White both +300 to score
- 8 touchdowns will be scored in the game +600
- Everything field goal related: Over.
- Make sure you read all the available articles over at OddsShark
DegeNBA Action: Pick: Pacers -7 Pick: Kings -4.5
Overall Pick Record: 22-10
Back to Balls for a video
- I did a little discussion with Rob from OddsShark concerning the spread, total, and props. Enjoy. Also….bet the over at 58.5 and maybe even an alternate over.
That’s it for this week. I’m gonna miss football.