Gear Up for the Big Game | New Football T-Shirts, Hoodies, Hats, Beanies, Flags and MoreSHOP NOW

Girl Gets A NASTYYYYYYYY Burn After She Falls Asleep On Her Charging iPhone

Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 11.56.25 AM

SMH- A western Sydney woman says she has suffered severe burns after falling asleep on her charging iPhone 7. In a Facebook post, Melanie Tan Pelaez posted a picture of her red, blistered arm and issued a warning to others to keep their phones well away from their beds. “I recently purchased an Apple iPhone 7 and accidentally fell asleep with my arm on my phone whilst it was charging. I was woken up by sudden pain, pins and needles, numbness and shortness of breath” reads the post. “I have been an iPhone user since the beginning and have never had an issue or concern, so it’s really scary and disappointing that something like this happened and can happen to someone else”.

 

A couple things. How drunk was this chick when she fell asleep on her iPhone? That scar on her arm looks like she was sleeping on her phone for no less than 15 hours. How did she not feel it the moment it started burning into her flesh? Maybe not right away but for sure when the phone got bored with simply burning her and started making designs. She had to be straight comatose. Second, this isn’t great news for your boy cause he routinely sleeps with a charging iPhone in his bed. And by routinely I mean every single night. Sometimes I’ll wake up and it’ll be in the same place and other nights I’ll wake up and it’s under my back. Pretty much just asking to have my lower back branded by my phone. Which would be an interesting look. There’s not much I can do about it either because my phone is my alarm. What I’m trying to say is I’m a hero and a daredevil for sleeping with a charging iPhone in my bed every night and you are too if you do the same.