Surviving Barstool | Ep. 4 Premieres Monday (12/4) at 8PM ETWATCH EP. 1-3 NOW

One Week Later And The Buffalo Bills Are Still FRAUDS!

Hey Tim! Thanks for reading. Here's your new piece! One week later, and the Buffalo Bills are still frauds! Even though we're rivals, I do have a ton of respect for 90% of your fanbase. The other 10% that send me death threats and post pictures of Tua concussed can suck my ass though. I get it, honesty is a tough pill to swallow, but lets face the facts. 

Since 2020, the Bills and Chiefs have been the 'team to beat' in the AFC, and only one of them has made it to the big game. Regardless of what you tell yourself at night, your window is closing. Outside of the Patriots dynasty, most teams have a 2-4 year window to win a Super Bowl. The Bills are running out of time and answers. The defense isn't what it used to be, and your offense has been horrendous since Daboll left. When you add Joe Burrow, Patrick Mahomes, and Tua Tagovailoa to that list of problems, let's face it, you guys are stuck.

Everyone wants to sit here and point the finger at me because the Dolphins haven't beaten a winning team, but who have the Bills beaten? The only winning team the Bills have beaten is the team that hasn't beaten any winning teams. So, if we can't beat any good teams, but you beat us, does it even count as beating a winning team? I don't know about you, but I'd rather be 6-3, beating bad teams, than 5-4 and sitting in 3rd place in the AFC East.

It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun! You guys should have waited to pop your Labatt Lights like you won the Super Bowl when the Fins lost, but you didn't, so now you have to pay the piper. Let's take a look at both teams future opponents and based on the theory that neither the Dolphins nor Bills can beat good teams, we'll be able to make an accurate prediction on how these teams will do.


vs Raiders



vs Titans

vs Jets


vs Broncos

vs Jets

@ Eagles

@ Chiefs

vs Cowboys

Based on the can't beat good teams theory the Dolphins will be 10-4, and the Bills will be 7-7. I don't know about you, but 10-4 sounds a whole lot better than 7-7. Sorry Bills fans, but the end is near! Love your tailgates tho!