We've Got A Mid Game Catfish Throw In Nashville!
The Bruins are completely dismantling the Predators 4-0 in Nashville tonight and we've got a MID GAME catfish throw from a fan. Absolute cannon on that guy I was genuinely impressed by the throw when I saw the clip. Could be the camera angle but that fish got launched.
Gonna need John Brenkus to bring back Sport Science and let us know all the stats on that trajectory.
Some quicks news and notes…
- B's snap their 0-for-21 power play drought thanks to Patrice Bergeron. Was getting to 2011-vibes of "just decline it" and play on. Still more work to be done but nice to see Bergeron bury.
- Bruins fans travel well, need to circle Nashville on the calendar for next year.
- Hampus Lindholm has been unbelievable tonight.
- Happy for Craig Smith who found the back of the net against his former team. Hasn't been the season he would have liked, but he hasn't been a liability and is holding his own as of late.
- Another day another game Connor Clifton sending a guy into a different dimension…
If the score holds B's will make it two in a row and 2-0 on the siblings trip. Nice to string some wins together (again, not counting my chickens before they hatch but…), after an ugly end prior to the All Star Break. Jake DeBrusk returning Saturday as well against the Islanders. Trade deadline in 2 weeks. Buckle up B's fans.