The preliminary information indicates that unknown individuals detonated an explosive device at around 4 a.m. on Wednesday, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigations.
GBI officials said officials with the Elbert County Sheriff’s Office found the explosion destroyed a large portion of the structure.
Long time Dogwalk fans should remember this one. The Georgia Guidestones. A megalith that popped up out of nowhere in 1980 that has creepy as shit "guides" or laws for humanity. Nobody knows who erected it. Nobody knows who paid for it. And now...nobody knows who intended to explode it. Full episode below
Here are some of the creepy rules which are written in the 8 most common languages in the world. They are VERY specific
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
For those of you keeping track at home…
Rule 1: Mass Genocide
We have 7.7B ish people on Earth right now. This rule calls for the death of 7.2B. That's a lot of people. It's like…all the people. The last time the world had an estimated population of 500,000,000 million was like 1500 AD.
Rule 2: Eugenics
Hitler would love the Georgia Guidestones through 2 rules.
Rule 3: Tower Of Babel
One common language would be cool, but it would never work. The Georgia Guidestones even broke this rule by writing the rule in 8 languages.
Honestly, I could get down with all the other rules. Just blow up the top 2 rules and we can reach an agreement on everyone speaking the same language as long as that new world language is English because I am too old to learn new shit. The last 5 rules…pretty good for a foundation of society. Sounds like something my man Marcus Aurelius would come up with.