A lot is dependent on North Carolina big man Armando Bacot. He's had 20+ rebounds each of his past two games, but rolled his ankle near the end of Saturday's contest vs. Duke. How healthy will he be? My buddy, the ProFootball Doc said he should be around 83% which is not bad at all, but keep that in mind as his effectiveness can change the whole gameflow.
That being said, I crunched all the numbers and went over every player prop and here are some nuggets you may find interesting when placing your player props in the Barstool Sportsbook:
- Kansas F Jalen Wilson is averaging 12 rebounds per game over his last 4 contests. His O/U is at 8.5 boards tonight. My only concern would be if he's going to be glued to Brady Manek, who is a sniper from distance.
- Kansas G Remy Martin is only 6'0" 175 lbs. but he's averaging 6.25 rebounds per game over the past four games. His O/U is 4.5, I just worry if Bacot is healthy that Kansas will try and stay big and leave David McCormack on the floor.
- Speaking of McCormack, his point total is set at 11.5. Over the last two games he's averaging 20 PPG and could get a wounded Bacot tonight. His rebound total is 7.5, but I like that a little less than his OVER on points.
- On UNC's side, Bacot's rebound total hasn't been released yet. It was at 12.5 last game, but it's very risky considering his injury. His points total is also quite high at 14.5, so I feel like the UNDER may be the play there. At 100% health, he's averaged 15 ppg in his last four games.
- Tar Heel sniper Brady Mane has hit 3+ 3-pointers in each of his last five games. His O/U 3-pointers made is set at 2.5.
- North Carolina's glue guy, Leaky Black is an interesting play. His point O/U is 5.5, but vs. Villanova, Kansas left their offensively limited Forward Brandon Slater wide open and essentially let him shoot to the tune of 16 points.
- The hero from Saturday night, Caleb Love has all lines available. He's pretty streaky, which makes me uneasy with his props, but he does represent incredible volume from distance. He's shot 33 3-pointers in his past three games, taking at least 10 in each contest. His O/U 3-pointers made is 2.5. He has shot it at 33%, but he should have the opportunities to cash that.
- UNC PG RJ Davis has a point total O/U at 14.5 and he's averaging 13.5 field goal attempts over the past 4 games. He also shoots it way better on the road, but he's been cold lately. What I like about that number is he gets to the line. He's averaging 6 free throws/game over his past four and has converted them at a 96% cliff.
But my FAVORITE play of the day, is Kansas G/F Christian Braun OVER 2.5 assists. Let me tell you why:
*NCAA player props not available in all states. I know for sure, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Iowa, & Arizona.
Good luck to everybody betting and let's have a night!