The World Champion Buccaneers invade the stadium they opened up in 2003. Fresh off their first World Championship at the time, the Bucs shut out the Eagles 17-0 behind two incredible Joe Jurevicious TDs.
But here we are 18 years later and the Bucs are 4-1 looking to get another leg up in the NFC South from the upstart Panthers. The Eagles are looking to somehow keep pace with the streaking Cowboys who have won four straight. The Bucs are banged up in the secondary and will be without two of their top three CBs (Carlton Davis and Sean Murphy-Bunting) along with their top coverage Safety in Antoine Winfield Jr., who got a concussion on Sunday. Arguably the Bucs best Defensive player, Lavonte David will also miss the game with a high ankle sprain. So all-in-all the Bucs will be without four key defensive starters.
Something I've noticed in the past two games is teams have given up trying to run the ball on the Bucs #1 ranked run Defense. They've been atop the league each of the past two years and will likely finish there again if this trend keeps up. Look for the Eagles to take to the air this game and I expect a high-scoring affair. Here are some of my favorite plays tonight in the Barstool Sportsbook.
- Fantasy Football Factory Parlay +550 (*In the Bet With Barstool Section of the Barstool Sportsbook)
Chris Godwin is from the Philadelphia area and this will be his first NFL game as a Pro at Lincoln Financial Field. I'm sure he'll have lots of family and friends in the stands. I like that so much I also took:
- Chris Godwin to score 2 TDs +1000
- Mike Edwards to get an interception +575. The guy is an absolute ballhawk and the ball always seems to find him. He's a reserve player that gets on the field on 3rd downs. More reps due to Winfield's injury = more chances for an INT.
- Giovani Bernard to score a TD +400. For the Brand. He's also scored in 50% of the games he's played for the Bucs. I even took Giovani Bernard to score 2 TDs at +3500
I would never bet on an opposing player, but some Eagles props I do think have a good chance of hitting tonight
- Miles Sanders OVER 24.5 receiving yards -114. Again due to the opposition spreading the Bucs out. Myles Gaskin had 10 catches last week.
- Zach Ertz OVER 42.5 receiving yards -115. Lavonte David being out is our best coverage LB. Devin White has had issues this year in coverage.
- DeVonta Smith OVER 71.5 receiving yards - 113. High scoring game I think he'll have a nice day.
Catch us live streaming tonight from the Barstool Sportsbook house.