1. Shaun of the Dead - 95/100 - (TNT): Shaun of the Dead is one of my favorite movies and maybe one of my most watched because every time I watch I find something new about it that I love. It is fantastic horror comedy and always worth a watch.
2. Vampires vs the Bronx - 90/100 - Netflix: This is a fun, original horror movie that I don't think got enough love from the Netflix algorithm when it came out.
3. Army of Darkness - 85/100 - Hulu: I'll go to war for any movie in the Bruce-Campbell-starring/Sam-Raimi-directing universe.
4. The Rocky Horror Picture Show - 85/100 - Hulu: This is an all-time cult classic that I'm sure holds a very high place in a lot of our parent's hearts. The great Tim Curry absolutely kills the role of Dr. Frank-N-Furter and his songs are so good.
5. Little Monsters (2019) - 80/100 - Hulu: This is a sneaky fun zombie movie from a few years ago with Lupita Nyong'o. It's not quite as good as Shaun of the Dead, but it's fresh and very easy to watch.
6. Freaky - 80/100 - HBO Max: This Vince Vaughn body-swap movie was a huge surprise for me. Watching the trailers, I thought it was going to be unwatchably bad. But it was smart, funny, and relatively unique considering the subgenre.
7. Mom and Dad - 79/100 - Starz: This Nic Cage/Selma Blair flick was such an insane, balls-to-the-wall treat that I think people would love if they gave it a chance.