South Florida is Hockey Country | Limited Edition Championship CollectionSHOP NOW


Details From The Latest Jon Jones Arrest Are Out

MMAFighting- New details surrounding Jon Jones’ recent arrest have been revealed after the police report from the incident was released by the Las Vegas police department. MMA Fighting obtained a copy of the police report through a public records request.

According to the report, officers responded to a domestic disturbance at Caesars Palace after a call stating that a white female adult, later identified as Jones’ fiancée Jessie Moses, was bleeding from “her nose/mouth.”

“As Jones was being detained, he became irate and smashed his head into the front hood of the [Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department] patrol vehicle leaving a medium size dent as well as chipping of some of the paint on the vehicle,” police wrote in the report. Jones was later charged with injuring or disabling a vehicle, which due to the amount of the damage done is considered a felony in Nevada.

Back at Caesars Palace, police made contact with Moses, who stated that she is engaged to Jones and they have been together for 17 years with three children together. Moses denied that she had been arguing with Jones but added that around 11:30 p.m. local time, he went out with his friends while she stayed in the hotel room.

Moses then stated that “she was sleeping and Jones came back, [he] was not very happy” and when asked if he got physical with her, she answered, “a little bit yeah.”

Police then observed blood on her clothing and a bump with “dried up blood on the lower part of her lip as if she was in a physical altercation.” Moses said she was unaware that anything happened to her lip while adding, “I know they are really dry.”

According to police, Moses had blood “around her lips, chin and all over her sweatshirt” along with a swollen lower lip, with officers stating she “seemed scared to even talk about” Jones.

The initial call to police came after Moses went to the security desk at the hotel asking for a key to her room, which is when a guard noticed that she had blood on her lip and clothing. The report states Moses began tearing up and she said she was scared to go back to her room, with one of their children asking, “Can you call the cops?”

After police conducted an initial interview with Moses, who didn’t want to be recorded and declined to fill out a voluntary statement, she asked the officers, “How long do I have until he is out?”

“She still seemed very scared as to the release of Jonathan from jail,” the report said.

Police say that Jones broke down into tears and was alternating between acting agitated and angry to speaking to the officers calmly and then crying. 

Jones told police he informed Moses that he was taking $10,000 and going to a local strip club and he denied that he ever touched her or pulled her hair, nor did he see that she had a bloody nose or lip from the incident. Police state that Jones then “[joked] about the arrest” while saying that “he would like to take us all on and see what we could do.”

Disturbing new details from the latest Jon Jones are here (thanks to a police report obtained by, and they're pretty rough. 

Allegedly, on the night of his UFC Hall of Fame induction, Jones got into a physical altercation with his longtime fiancé that left her bloodied and bruised in front of their children, who had to ask the workers at their hotel to call the cops. Horrible.

While being arrested, Jones was simultaneously crying and also threatening officers, saying that he could take all five of them on at the same time - which is probably true - and then he headbutted a police car hard enough to dent it and chip the paint, so he caught another charge for that. That's tough.

Really wishing the best for Jones' fiancé and children - they don't deserve this. Hopefully they find safety and peace soon, and Jones gets help.