It's been 12 hours since the match aired, and over a week since we recorded it, and I am still in shock.
Even if you think 10-seed Nightmare cheated all season, did you really think they would only score 2-points in person!?
No shot. Just look at the records they set last night:
All of this seems nearly impossible, but they did it! Not getting a single one of their own questions until Round 12 is fucking insanity. Here were their questions:
- What AFC team is this player on? (VISUAL: Eric Ebron)
- What TWO celebrities are mashed up here? (VISUAL: Christina Applegate, Jason Bateman)
- What pitcher led the AL in wins in 2014 and in losses the following year?
- Name the band based on the first 20 seconds of this 2001 song. (MUSIC: "She's So High")
- Name this 2008 RomCom based on a blank poster. (VISUAL: Patrick Dempsey & Michelle Monaghan movie)
- This Tuscan bread soup is a potage made with leftover bread, cannellini beans, lacinato kale, cabbage, and cheap vegetables.
- What Pac-12 school plays at Rice-Eccles Stadium?
- What Pac-12 school plays in the smallest arena based on capacity?
- Sort these three flags in order alphabetically. (VISUAL: Nicaragua, Azerbaijan, Haiti)
- In what year were Transformers, Ratatouille, and Across the Universe all released?
- What number do these three players wear? (Domantas Sabonis, Brook Lopez, Tim Hardaway Jr.)
- This network sitcom debuted in 2011 with Tim Allen as a main character named Mike.
The only question they got was the last one. Just unbelievable!
Also, shout out to Hank for his Tony Snell moment…
Back again tonight for this match…
Frankette fans, welcome to the Tournament.