Let's giddy up with some League, as the kids say.
Gridiron Gaming Group
- Austin recently launched Gridiron Gaming Group to help other athletes build the infrastructure of their streaming platforms, while creating opportunities for streaming crossover, channel development and brand integration.
- Gridiron Gaming Group announced six players as the network’s first members – Los Angeles Chargers WR Mike Williams and DT Justin Jones, Philadelphia Eagles CB Avonte Maddux, Las Vegas Raiders LS Trent Sieg, New York Jets DE Bryce Huff and Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Tommy Kahnle.
- On Super Bowl Sunday, GGG players will host the Big Game Streamer Event, a three-hour multi-player streaming event with fan-generated Q&A, giveaways, and a virtual scavenger hunt, among other activities.
- Fans can participate by watching any of the seven players’ streams beginning at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET on Feb. 7.
Austin Ekeler Foundation
- The Austin Ekeler Foundation just announced its first major project – the donation of a state-of-the-art gym to Santa Barbara High School, one of the oldest high schools in California.
- Launched during the 2020 season, the Austin Ekeler Foundation is devoted to creating opportunities for people to fulfill their passions and lives. The Foundation aims to connect with people who’ve experienced setbacks and limited opportunities, while creating and identifying the specific steps needed to achieve their goals.
- Fans can donate to future Foundation projects at www.AustinEkeler.com/Donate