On today's episode...
- Oregon has uncontrollable wildfires that recently killed 10 citizens who are trapped in the path and couldn’t escape. The town of Vida, east of Eugene, OR in the Willamette National Forest was completely torched, and it along with the Battle Creek fire in California are the two main ones right now that are generating a smoke cloud that stretches to Michigan. In total 33 people have been killed as a result of the fires this year
- Rapper and well known Rubber Band Man TI has been charged with the securities and exchange commission for promoting a fraudulent crypto currency offering
- Brexit update: Boris Johnson is at it again and he could be leading his country into an economic collapse with a no business deal with the EU. Wes explains more on the podcast
- At the Island of Lesbos which is nothing like it sounds, thousands of refugees were dispersed with tear gas after a huge refugee crisis unfolds there
- In Paris the pesky yellow vest protestors or gilets jaunes, have returned for the first time since lockdown to demand crazy things from President Macron who will immediately cave and give them even more than they asked for
- A 62 year old female python, possibly the oldest known living python in the world, laid seven eggs even though she wasn't in contact with another male snake for 15 years
- Update on that tiger that was loose in Knoxville, Tennessee, it might have been a bobcat, at least that's what authorities are using as an excuse for why they called off the search
Brought to you by Paint Your Life. A professionally done affordable painting is the best gift you'll ever give and if you text the word FACTOR to 64-000 you'll get 20% off and FREE shipping
Also brought to you by PredictIt where you can gamble on news & politics. Sign up using our unique url and we will match your first $20 deposit. Sign up.
Listen/Subscribe to Hard Factor:
Follow Hard Factor:
Youtube - HardFactorNews
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480