Another week of Big Brother All-Stars is in the books, and it was loaded with chalk. The majority of the moves made were predictable, as old school players continued to be the target. Janelle ended up getting evicted, and now, three straight women have now been sent home to start off BB22. There isn't much change for this week's power rankings, but let's check out what's in store for the 13 remaining houseguests:
Week 3 HoH: Tyler
Pre-Veto Noms: Janelle and Kaysar
Veto: Cody (not used)
Post-Veto Noms: Janelle and Kaysar
Evicted: Janelle (9-2 vote)
Week 4 HoH: ???? NO SPOILERS!
Week 3 Power Rankings
13. David - I really wish I could have been a fly on the wall in the production meeting that triggered David's invitation back to the house. With all due respect, he has made no impact on the game so far. He seems like a nice person, but that whole fiasco throwing Tyler under the bus to Bay/Day shows he has no grip on where to go next. He may not be going anywhere any time soon, but has zero chance of winning.
12. Kevin - It was a very quiet week for Kevin. Similar to David, he probably won't be a target in the short run, but it doesn't look like he has the allies to make a deep run in this game as of right now.
11. Kaysar - This old schooler survived the vote in convincing fashion, but Janelle was clearly his top ally. Without her in the house, Kaysar has very limited options moving forward. He'll have to make some quick, important moves to try to take down the other side of the house ASAP.
10. Memphis - While Memphis may be a part of that original six person alliance, you could sense that some of the people he is working with are getting very cautious with him. From not using the veto last week to trying to balance both sides of the house, he needs to be careful moving forward.
9. Da'Vonne - The Slick Six alliance definitely took more of a spotlight role this week, which Da'Vonne is obviously a part of. Her biggest highlight this week came last night, when she exposed David for his relationship with Tyler.
8. Bayleigh - There may not be any showmances this season but Bayleigh and Da'Vonne are as close as they come. They are viewed as a pair to the rest of the house, which comes with plenty of pros and plenty of cons, too.
7. Ian - He flat out said it in the Diary Room last night, but Ian has been playing a very quiet game up to this point. And as a former winner, there really weren't many other options. He may not be on the top of many people's radars, but the lack of a strong alliance may end up making it tough.
6. Nicole F. - If you are even remotely connected to "BB Twitter" one of your first observations will probably be that the public is NOT a fan of Nicole F. whatsoever. But as for the people she is playing with, she seems to be in solid standing. She has the benefit of having much bigger targets in front of her with her alliance.
5. Dani - After laying low during the first few weeks, Dani was much more vocal throughout the last few episodes. She made it clear that she wanted Janelle out of the house, yet voted to keep her in the end? I'm sure we will find out more about that on Sunday night's episode.
4. Christmas - We didn't see much from Christmas this week, aside from becoming the mother in the next "Cheaper By The Dozen" remake with all of those stars. Despite that, she seems to be on the right side of the numbers with plenty of bigger targets in front of her.
3. Cody - After winning the Veto this week, Cody never seriously considered using it this week with one of his biggest allies as the HoH. If he and his crew continues to take charge during comps, he'll be in a great position.
2. Tyler - This week's HoH did exactly what you want to do when living upstairs: cause as few waves as possible. His initial targets went up on the block, and there didn't seem to be much hesitation to change those nominations. Tyler sniffed out David's weakness immediately, once again showing how good he is at this game.
1. Enzo - As weird as this may sound, the best part of Enzo's game right now is that he is not part of the original alliance. He is involved with the Slick Six, but, definitely has some shield in front of him. His social game is what makes him great, and he really isn't on anybody's radar right now.
Disclaimer: Keep in mind these Big Brother blogs will ALWAYS be spoiler-free. I realize a lot of you watch the feeds and like to know winners/noms before the episodes air, but I won't give away any of that on here.
See you next week.