Recipe from Michael Quinn of feltmansofconeyisland.com
- 1 x 8-oz. tube crescent rolls
- 1 x Feltman's original casing hot dog pack (1lb)
- Coarse salt, for sprinkling (optional)
- 4 x singles of cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Place one hot dog with cheese inside two triangles of crescent roll.
- Transfer to a medium baking sheet, brush with melted butter, then sprinkle with coarse salt (optional
- Bake until golden, 12 to 15 minutes.
Let cool five mins before serving