We did it! We made it to another Friday and for that, we deserve to celebrate. Let's take a look at some of my favorite tweets from the week (5/8-5/15):
- Ahhhh good old drive-by birthday parties and zoom graduations:
- Fellas, ya girl pull up dressed like a UPS delivery driver WDYD:
- Gospel if I've ever seen it:
- If only there was a way to find out this information before giving him $5 million dollars. Peculiar.
- Scott's right. I have tweets about Jerry Lee Lewis from the same time era and the receipts don't lie:
- This is a personal attack:
- Remember haircuts?
- The fact that the little people in this country aren't being heard is insanity:
- Mine was at Quiznos in college and it was so good I've never eaten at a Quiznos since. That's how good the sandwich was. I know that no other Quiznos can compare.
- "Let's dump it in a paper sack that tears and leaks easily. Messes will be constant. Market research shows that the people like that."
That'll do it for this week, gang. Do one thing this weekend that you know you'll enjoy. Stay safe.