We have officially finished the first quarter of play in Big Brother All-Stars, and unfortunately, we just made it through another week of total chalk. The majority alliance(s) continued to run the show, with little to no bumps in the road. Is it good for their game? Absolutely. Is it compelling television? Absolutely not. Fortunately, there is still a ton of game left, so let's see what happened this week and revisit our power rankings.
Week 4 HoH: Enzo
Pre-Veto Noms: Kaysar and Kevin
Veto: Kevin (used on himself)
Post-Veto Noms: Kaysar and Christmas
Evicted: Kaysar (10-0 vote)
Week 5 HoH: Christmas
Week 4 Power Rankings
12. David - Another week, another few episodes where David makes no impact on the game. He has zero shot to win it all.
11. Kevin - As the initial pawn this week, Kevin did a solid job in a brutal veto comp to take himself off the block. In terms of his longterm game, he still doesn't have many allies in the house.
10. Dani - She is our biggest drop in the rankings this week, and there are a couple of reasons for that. As multiple houseguests have said, including those in her alliance, she is playing a very sloppy game. Dani is trying to get people to turn against each other, but everyone is seeing right through it. She'll need some power sooner rather than later in order to do some damage control.
9. Memphis - It was a relatively quiet week for Memphis. Kaysar tried getting some alliance info out of him, but he would not budge. Yes, he may still have the numbers on his side, but he's not making any flashy moves right now.
8. Da'Vonne - In my eyes, the duo of Day and Bay will decide whether or not the "outsiders" have a real chance at flipping the way the game is going. Yes, Da'Vonne may be a part of the "Slick Six," but after Kaysar provided the fireworks before leaving, maybe this will make her more cautious as to who is more loyal and best for her game.
7. Bayleigh - We saw Bay snap a little bit at Kaysar when he tried to stick up for himself, which obviously didn't work out after the 10-0 vote. If she can avoid the block this week, maybe that will give her enough time to fully figure out who is truly on her side.
6. Ian - If someone outside of the "power" side of the house is going to cause havoc, I'm betting on this man. The former winner pretty much nailed who is working with who on last night's episode, and now that he has that figured out, he NEEDS to win a HoH ASAP. Feeding Kaysar all of that info to spill the tea during his eviction speech can go a long way and cause a lot of paranoia. However, we'll see if the Tulane grad can avoid the block this week.
5. Nicole F. - America's least favorite houseguest (according to BB Twitter) is in an interesting spot. She is not part of the Slick Six, but did get called out for running the show with Cody. I think Nicole may be in a little bit of trouble after all the information that came out in Kaysar's eviction speech.
4. Cody - Cody is probably at the top of everyone's list in terms of targets from the outsiders. He has proved that he is a comp beast, but as long as his allies have the power, he should be safe.
3. Enzo - It was a very successful HoH reign for the Meow Meow. He got zero to little blood on his hands, and despite having to name a replacement nom, that decision was handed to him on a silver platter. His social game continues to be A+.
2. Tyler - Speaking of social games, Tyler's has to be up there with one of the best we've ever seen. You won't find many folks who dislike him, and he has positioned himself to not be as big of a target as some of the people he is working with if things end up going downhill for his alliance.
1. Christmas - We have a new houseguest in the top spot. After winning HoH last night, Christmas is in a great position. She has the numbers, has the power, and most importantly, does not have a big target at all. Building trust with Enzo after offering to be a pawn went a long way, too. If people on the other side of this list eventually have power, they'll target other people first. Let's see if she makes a move or plays it safe with noms this week.
16th - Keesha
15th - Nicole A.
14th - Janelle
13th - Kaysar
Disclaimer: Keep in mind these Big Brother blogs will ALWAYS be spoiler-free. I realize a lot of you watch the feeds and like to know winners/noms before the episodes air, but I won't give away any of that on here.