Merchapolooza | 10% Off The Barstool Store When You Use Your Favorite Personality's CodeSHOP NOW

This Woman Giving A Man Wearing A Suit A Piggyback Ride During A Monsoon So His Feet Don't Get Wet Is A Seminal Moment In Gender-Equality History

I don’t know if I am in a position to actually make this declaration, but I am going to do it anyway. 2019 is officially the year of woman empowerment. Arya Stark (SPOILER) slayed the Night King, Emma (SPOILER) took down Big Brain James on Jeopardy, and now we have this nameless heroine piggybacking some fancy boy in a suit because he didn’t want to get his socks wet as everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, or creed knows that wet socks are the worst thing on the planet. Eat your heart out Billy Jean King.

I guess you could also make a case that this video is the epitome of the gap between the 1% and the rest of us in the 99% never being bigger, as one of us commoners was essentially turned into a human donkey to keep this bougie boy’s tootsies dry. But if you do that, you are being a misogynistic asshole and #MyBarstool has no place for misogynistic assholes. We are strictly chivalrous around these parts and tip our caps to the fairer equally fair sex for breaking down yet another gender stereotype.

Tired:

a

Wired:

wi

Memed:
aaaa