On today's episode...
- Tons of people are still contracting the coronavirus so it's about time we talked about it again and gave an update on operation "warp speed" for the vaccine
- The Atlanta police officer who shot and killed Rayshard Brooks has been charged with murder and ten other things like damaging a car with his bullets
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings gave 120 million dollars to historically black colleges and is also building some enormous extravagant retreat for teachers only so teachers can have a cool place to unwind and go on vacation or trainings or something
- Soccer is back
- Diego the tortoise who fucked his species out of extinction and whom we made a t-shirt of last year, with all proceeds going to turtle conservation, has officially retired at the age of 100. Unclear if that means he's done fucking or if he can just do it at his own leisure and not be monitored but we highly doubt Diego will ever settle down
- And lastly a year ago today one of the magic world's brightest stars passed away. The Wizard Mandrake drowned while performing an impossible trick in his home country of India. His final words before he died were “If I can free myself it will be magic, if I cannot it will be tragic." Tragedy won in straight sets
Brought to you by Caliper CBD. Get 20% off when you use promo code FACTOR at TryCaliper.com/Factor.
Brought to you by PredictIt where you can gamble on news & politics. Sign up using our unique url and we will match your first $20 deposit. Sign up.
Follow Hard Factor:
Youtube - HardFactorNews
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480