Advertisement

Yahoo Sports Attempted To Shit On My City For Hosting The 2021 NBA All Star Game. It Did Not Go Well.

(The video above is a response to the video below)

Last night, Yahoo Sports tweeted out this stupid ass video of how Indianapolis is a terrible city to host the 2021 NBA All-Star weekend. They came after MY city. 

First off, this is one of the dumbest videos I've ever watched. Is it because I'm from Indiana? That's 20% of the reasoning. The other 80% is having common sense along with some sports knowledge to know that Indianapolis is one of the best sports cities in America. To add onto my tweet below, Indiana has produced 149 NBA/ABA players, fostered Peyton Manning and Reggie Miller, hosted Olympic diving trials, and has movies like HOOSIERS and RUDY be based out in Indiana. Holy shit Yahoo!!

2nd off, this video was so fucking bad, Yahoo Sports deleted it within an hour or two! 

And finally, why is LaJethro Jenkins talking shit about my Hoosiers? From what I've heard, he seems like a cool guy. But he also seems like a moron. This dude is from St. Louis!! Instead of rambling more, check out the response from your's truly. Shoutout to Indianapolis baby. 

Advertisement

Latest Videos

25 videos

1
LeBron Crowns Himself Free Throw King - July 22nd, 2024 - Barstool Rundown

LeBron Crowns Himself Free Throw King - July 22nd, 2024 - Barstool Rundown

2
Barstool Pizza Review - The Next Page Cafe (Weymouth, MA)

Barstool Pizza Review - The Next Page Cafe (Weymouth, MA)

3
FULL VIDEO EPISODE: Aaron Rodgers, Xander Schauffele Owns Golf, Mt Rushmore of Animals We Wish We Could Be + Politics In Strictly Ice Cream Terms

FULL VIDEO EPISODE: Aaron Rodgers, Xander Schauffele Owns Golf, Mt Rushmore of Animals We ...

4
Tank's Taste Test Wild Bill's Rocket Pop

Tank's Taste Test Wild Bill's Rocket Pop

5
Practicing 10-Foot Putts

Practicing 10-Foot Putts

6
Doritos Late Night Sizzlin' Cheeseburger Review!

Doritos Late Night Sizzlin' Cheeseburger Review!

7

HOUSE OF THE DRAGON SEASON 2 EPISODE 6 RECAP WITH CLEM AND KFC | MY MOM'S BASEMENT

8
Only Fans Model Buys Glenny Balls Dream Car | Stool Scenes

Only Fans Model Buys Glenny Balls Dream Car | Stool Scenes

9
Barstool Beef Review - Simard's Super Roast Beef (Wilmington, MA)

Barstool Beef Review - Simard's Super Roast Beef (Wilmington, MA)

10
We Broke The MLB Home Run Record In 6 Hours | VIVA TV

We Broke The MLB Home Run Record In 6 Hours | VIVA TV

11
FULL VIDEO EPISODE: Coach Mike Vrabel, Comedian Gary Vider Growing Up With A Scam Artist Dad + We Introduce Our New Intern

FULL VIDEO EPISODE: Coach Mike Vrabel, Comedian Gary Vider Growing Up With A Scam Artist D...

12
Raw Dogging at Vienna Beef Factory Store in Chicago

Raw Dogging at Vienna Beef Factory Store in Chicago

13
Oreo Toffee Crunch Review!

Oreo Toffee Crunch Review!

14
Spittin' Chiclets Takes On The Cup Final

Spittin' Chiclets Takes On The Cup Final

15
Episode 130: Is AJ Dybantsa The Next Generational Talent In Basketball + Countdown To The Olympics

Episode 130: Is AJ Dybantsa The Next Generational Talent In Basketball + Countdown To The ...

16
Tiger Woods Called Out By British TV - Barstool Rundown - July 18th, 2024

Tiger Woods Called Out By British TV - Barstool Rundown - July 18th, 2024

17
Barstool Pizza Review - Tree House Brewing Company (Tewksbury, MA)

Barstool Pizza Review - Tree House Brewing Company (Tewksbury, MA)

18
Barstool Blogger Tries To Cover Steelers Tight End Pat Freiermuth | Marty Vs. Ep. 4 Presented By Kurvball Whiskey

Barstool Blogger Tries To Cover Steelers Tight End Pat Freiermuth | Marty Vs. Ep. 4 Presen...

19
Tank Cooks Air Fryer Steak Tips and Potatoes

Tank Cooks Air Fryer Steak Tips and Potatoes

20
Dave Portnoy Needs To Be Rescued By Coast Guard | The Unnamed Show - Episode 22

Dave Portnoy Needs To Be Rescued By Coast Guard | The Unnamed Show - Episode 22

21
What Should Everyone Be Talking About More? The Bracket, Vol. 135 Ft. Dante the Don

What Should Everyone Be Talking About More? The Bracket, Vol. 135 Ft. Dante the Don

22
I Tried to Find Nicky Smokes and Ben Mintz a Wife at the Shanghai Marriage Market

I Tried to Find Nicky Smokes and Ben Mintz a Wife at the Shanghai Marriage Market

23
Alex Sarr Might Be Worse Than Bronny James - July 17th, 2024 - Barstool Rundown

Alex Sarr Might Be Worse Than Bronny James - July 17th, 2024 - Barstool Rundown

24
Barstool Pizza Review - Garlic Breath Pizza (North Andover, MA)

Barstool Pizza Review - Garlic Breath Pizza (North Andover, MA)

25
FULL VIDEO EPISODE: Derek Carr, Open Championship W/ Shane Bacon + Mt Rushmore Of TV Shows/Movies We’ve Never Seen

FULL VIDEO EPISODE: Derek Carr, Open Championship W/ Shane Bacon + Mt Rushmore Of TV Shows...