On today's Florida Man Friday episode...
- Florida man arrested for stealing gator meat, tuna and crab from a seafood store, and was caught because of speciality license plate and hand tattoos of his children's names
- A woman was arrested after calling 911 and asking them to send a fire fighter over to put out the fire in her crotch with their hose
- Man throws tantrum at Publix and curses out cop because he doesn’t want to wear a mask
- A woman touches a large alligator on purpose after being warned by her friends that the same gator snatched a deer the week before and she gets killed by it
- A man ditches his car by the side of the road and runs and climbs onto a moving wine tanker so he can drink from its faucet as it travels down the highway
- Florida man being chased by cops in his car ditches his car and jumps into canal to avoid arrest and gets arrested on other side of canal
- Florida Man is facing assault with deadly weapon charges after firing both his Glock AND his AR-15 at a group of juveniles he claimed were “terrorizing his neighborhood with dirt bikes”
- Interview with Jeff Joseph From The Political Trade Podcast & Luckbox Magazine
Brought to you by MeUndies.com/Factor - click that to get 15% off and free shipping site-wide.
Brought to you by PredictIt - click the link to get your first $20 matched in the stock market of politics and bet on the upcoming elections.
Listen/Subscribe to Hard Factor:
Follow Hard Factor:
Youtube - HardFactorNews
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480