On today’s episode…
Wild Fires in Australia and California
We have been covering the California wildfires fairly in depth, but now we are adding the even worse Australian wildfires to our coverage. A state of emergency has been declared for the entire state of New South Wales, the most populous state in the country with 8 million people, and that includes Sydney, the largest city in the country.
- Bolivia’s ex President and ex coca farmer has been granted asylum in Mexico
- Hong Kong protests are still way out of control and people are getting lit on fire and shot in the streets
- Man goes on road trip and brings dead wife with him
- Virginia doctor arrested for performing surgeries like hysterectomies without patient’s consent
- Another gender reveal injury; man crashes small plane
- Several more violent and disgusting incidents over Popeye’s chicken sandwich
Brought to you by PredictIt – Go to http://bit.ly/2Mcuq0c to get your first $20 deposit matched in the stock market of politics!
Brought to you by Movember.com/bartool to join our team, grow your moustache, and fundraise for
your chance to win the grand prize.
Follow Hard Factor on Twitter: