3-5 last week. Could be worse. The real dagger was that Oklahoma State/Texas Tech Game. We would’ve been home free had Texas Tech scored that late game touchdown to tie up. Sadly the college football gods and Kliff Kingsbury had other plans. Each team was moving the ball up and down the field, but some missed field goals from like 20 yards out and no long touchdowns were the killers there. Let’s put that behind us and ride this week folks.
- Wake Forest at Clemson Over 47.5
- It sounds a little weird betting an over consisting of the 4th and 12th best defenses in the country, but I love this solely on the fact of how dead Wake Forest must be. The Deacs put absolutely everything they had in to last week’s loss at home against Florida State. Pains me to say it, but I think Clemson will do them dirty in Death Valley. Like really dirty. 50+ points and shit. Legitimately nothing sounds more intimidating than getting your hearts broken at home and having to go to DEATH VALLEY right after. I’ll be praying for my Deacs this week.
- TCU at West Virginia Over 67.5
- Their defenses are both above the league average as well, but I think that’s mostly thanks to great defensive games against schools like Jacksonville State, East Carolina, and Delaware State. It’s the 2nd and 5th best offenses around going at it. That is all.
- Washington State at Oregon Over 60
- I had no idea how good Washington State’s offense is. Shit just flew over my head. 41 points a game IS something to ride home about. Mike Leach is also sporting an above average defense, but Oregon has the best offense on the block sporting a dandy-looking 50 points a game. This is the game of the week on FOX at 8pm. See ya there.
- Bonus Picks!
That’s all for me this week, folks. As always you can find me on Twitter @glenny_balls for questions, comments, and concerns. This is gonna be a good weekend. I can feel it in my bones.