Week 6 was bad. We had the game won and because of 70 degree October weather (global f-ing warming) and more horrible officiating we blew it. Blah blah blah. Who cares? It’s Packer week. Let’s get right to the week 7 preview.
I don’t need to tell you that the Packers suck, but I’m going to. In fact, I am going to list out 15 reasons why they suck. I know this is a list that could go on forever, but I will keep it short.
-Green and Gold are awful colors together.
-The Lambeau Leap is dumb and should be a 15 yard penalty.
– They think that framed piece of paper hanging on the wall next to the basement bar makes them an actual owner.
– A-Rodg’s discount double check
– A-Rodg’s stupid photo bombs
-In each of their last dozen starts, Hoyer has been better than Rodgers. h/t @DudeSlater
-They paid to get Clay Mathews off the hook for his steroids. Also the trader Julius Pepper.
– Foam cheese anything
– Every training camp they steal bicycles from children. h/t @BolandSays
– They have celebrity fans like James Van Der Beek and Lil’ Wayne. We have much more prominent fans headlined by Jim Belushi.
– They fail at winning Super Bowls while the league and refs cheat for them. h/t @_chicago_joe
– They don’t have a type of weather named after them. h/t @CuttyDoesIt
– Green Bay was originally called the “Bay of the Stinkers” because it smelled like shit (pro tip: it still does)
– Their fans don’t realize George Halas helped save their team from relocating. h/t @RamblinGrimac
-They are not Chicago.
Bears roll to victory this week to take a 3 game advantage in the overall head to head record.
Bears Offensive Player to Watch: Brian Hoyer. He should carve up this wretched Packer D all night long.
Bears Defensive Player to Watch: Willie Young. A-Rodg isn’t going to be able to walk after this one.
Week 7 Prediction:
GMB Season Record: 1-5-0*
*Should be 6-0-0 if not for bad bounces, bad referees, horribly warm weather, and injuries.