Do or die for the B's tonight. Backs against the wall. Must win situation in enemy territory. The biggest question going into Game 6 was the health of Tuukka Rask. Rask was pulled after 2 periods in Game 5 (wasn't 100%), but it looks like he'll be your starter in net tonight. Rask hasn't been 100% all playoffs long, but they believe a 75% or whatever he may be is a better option than Jeremy Swayman. Cassidy after the morning skate said that he's ready to go.
- Brandon Carlo, Kevan Miller and Curtis Lazar will be out tonight for the Bruins. Was hoping to get one of Carlo or Miller back tonight but the B's will get neither. Lazar suffered a LBI in Game 5 and will not be able to go.
- With Lazar out, Jake DeBrusk will slot back into the lineup after missing Game 5 (healthy scratch). JD has a knack of scoring big goals in big games, he's been streaky this postseason but no better night for him to show up than tonight. He'll slot in on his natural left side with Charlie Coyle and Karson Kuhlman. Tons of speed on that line. Nick Ritchie slides down to play with Sean Kuraly and Chris Wagner.
- Defense is gonna need to be STOUT to say the least tonight in front of Tuukka Rask. You're gonna see a ton of minutes for Grzelcyk and McAvoy. They honestly may never get off the ice tonight. McAvoy was snubbed for the Norris today, hopefully that puts some more fuel on his fire.
- B's have to stay out of the box. Islanders absolutely punished them on the PP in Game 5 going 3/4. Cannot give them those opportunities tonight. Cassidy's wallet is 25k lighter after ripping into the officials. I'm sure they will not be getting the benefit of the doubt tonight.
- You need your best players to step up during these games, would love to see a monster game from the top six. Don't want it, need it. Gotta throwing everything at Varlamov.
We'll be streaming the game live from inside the Coliseum.
The war isn't over. Just gotta believe. Time to see what this team is really made of.
It's a great night to win a hockey game.