On the last episode of LCB, we reviewed the extremely shitty Melissa McCarthy Netflix movie 'ThunderForce', did a draft of bad comedies that we enjoy, AND went over the latest Indiana Jones casting news. ICYMI, Phoebe Waller Bridge (Fleabag) signed on to be the female lead of the new Indiana Jones movie from director James Mangold (Logan, Ford v Ferrari, 3:10 to Yuma). PWB is absolutely hilarious and a both an awesome actress and writer, so this is a casting that should excite you if you're a fan of Indy.
More importantly, Trillballins brought up a good point: Should Harrison Ford do steroids ahead of filming? Let's break it down into a pros and cons list.
- Ford looks jacked and cool as fuck.
- We get to see pictures of him in the iron paradise doing preacher curls.
- Maybe the Rock is involved?
- Gym life keeps Ford away from his other hobby (crashing planes).
- Testosterone brain gives us earing-wearing, vodka-pouring, party Ford again
- His heart explodes
There are a lot of factors to consider, but personally, I am on #TeamPED