Daniel Snyder Now Officially Owns 100% Of The Washington Football Team

 

Sometimes I just don't know what to say. Sometimes, the bad guys win in the end. This might be one of those times. Dan Snyder was a horror show when he only owned 60% of the WFT...and the NFL has now rewarded him by allowing him to buy the other 40%. Snyder has done everything wrong during his 2 decade reign of nightmares, and somehow today it got worse. 

I've had dreams of him being forced to sell. His name becoming disgraced, the league having to issue apology after apology for letting him run amuck without consequence. We've read story after story (lord knows I've blogged every one of them) about how shitty of a person he is. And somehow, while still under investigation from the NFL for all sorts of misconducts, he got even more powerful. Like, here I was thinking this investigation would end with him being disciplined and forced to sell, but nope, looks like it'll all just get swept under the rug.

 

To put it simply, this is how I feel:

 

 

One day we will have our day of reckoning. I don't know when, I don't know what it'll take, but we will have it. Much like how the Wilpons finally sold the Mets, I believe we will one day get the same. Until then, fuck Dan Snyder forever.

(But boy am I optimistic for this team next year. I hate that I love this team and hate Snyder so much.)