Black Friday Weekend Sale | 20% Off The Entire Barstool Sports StoreSHOP NOW

Couple Dies From Carbon Monoxide After Having Sex In The Car

Screen Shot 2015-06-04 at 4.04.56 PM

ABC7 - A man and woman died while having sex in a parked car, WCPO-TVreports. Paramedics say Violet Iles, 25, and David Long, 32, died when carbon monoxide began leaking into the vehicle through a rusty exhaust pipe. The couple had turned the vehicle on because it was a chilly night. Long’s brother told WPCO-TV he found the bodies while walking his children to their school bus stop. “I pulled him out and I tried to do CPR on him, and the paramedics tried to talk me through it over the phone,” Kevin Long said. Police are now waiting for a toxicology report to see if alcohol or drugs were in the couple’s system. Authorities anyone who plans to spend a long period of time in a parked vehicle should roll down the windows or turn off the vehicle.

—— ——

Listen up high school kids/college kids home for the Summer trying to fuck your ex girlfriend, this one is for you. Because that’s the only time you should be having car sex. Because when you’re in HS or home from college, sometimes it gets tricky at home with your parents and what are you going to do, not fuck that old flame? Get real. So word to the wise, keep a window cracked. You don’t want to be the couple dying from carbon monoxide poisoning in the back seat of your 95 Camry. Just a bad look. Also, a step below dying, if you do keep the car on when you’re fucking your girl in the car, make sure you turn the engine on here and there so your battery doesn’t die. Wouldn’t want to have to call up a buddy at 2am to get him to bring you jumper cables in your secret car sex spot because you didn’t understand how car batteries worked.