Boooooooooo! You would think that CBS pivoting to a TRIPLE Eviction episode would give us at least some drama. But nope. The season of chalk continues. In fact, there have been ZERO blindsides this season. And how about CBS botching the Triple Eviction surprise?! But at the end of the night, we still did see history. For the first time ever, three houseguests saw their run come to an end in the same show, as Kevin, David, and Dani are off to the Jury House. And with that, we are down to six houseguests. Below is a recap of how the night went down followed by another set of power rankings.
Week 8 HoH: Cody
Pre-Veto Noms: David and Kevin
Veto: Cody (not used)
Post-Veto Noms: David and Kevin
Evicted: Kevin (6-0 vote)
Double Eviction HoH: Memphis
Pre-Veto Noms: David and Nicole
Veto: Christmas (not used)
Post-Veto Noms: David and Nicole
Evicted: David (3-2 vote)
Triple Eviction HoH: Tyler
Pre-Veto Noms: Dani and Nicole
Veto: Tyler (not used)
Post-Veto Noms: Dani and Nicole
Evicted: Dani (4-0 vote)
Week 9 HoH: ????? NO SPOILERS!
Week 7 Power Rankings
6. Nicole F. - It was a brutal Triple Eviction stretch for Nicole. She nearly got voted out over David, didn't win a comp, and lost her closest ally in Dani at the end of the night. With "The Committee" alliance in the rearview mirror, Nicole really only has Cody to rely on now. She desperately needs this HoH or veto.
5. Memphis - Memphis has been a comp beast this season. He picked up his third HoH of the season last night, which is obviously big for him if and when he gets the chance to state his case to the jury at the end of the day. However, he has lacked the big move this season. He always seems to be taking the easy way out, which is great for loyalty sake, but we'll see if it backfires.
4. Enzo - Damn, Enzo. Damn. I have been rooting for you all season, but you missed a big time opportunity to make a big time move here. When David was evicted via a 3-2 vote, he could have flipped and sent Nicole packing. But instead, he played it safe. We are now reaching the point where Enzo is once again getting through the game solely because of his social game. At the end of the day, he may not have a well-balanced resume to win it all.
3. Christmas - To be honest, I had no idea how much Christmas and Dani disliked each other until the latter half walked out the front door last night. That's one less jury vote for Christmas if she makes it to the end. However, as Dani said in her eviction speech, Christmas does have a F2 deal with Tyler. We all know how great he is at comps, so her fate could very well come down to that.
2. Tyler - It was a great night for Tyler. He really didn't create many waves, as putting up Dani and Nicole was probably the easiest move during his short HoH run. I think everyone respects his gameplay, which is great news if he reaches the Final Two once again.
1. Cody - We have a new houseguest on top of the power rankings. Cody seems to know what is going on at all times. He wins comps when they matter, he is tight with pretty much everybody, and the resume is rounding out very quickly for him. We'll see if other houseguests put him on top of their respective target lists soon, because he has a great shot to win it all.
16th - Keesha
15th - Nicole A.
14th - Janelle
13th - Kaysar
12th - Bayleigh
11th - Ian (Jury Member #1)
10th - Da'Vonne (Jury Member #2)
9th - Kevin (Jury Member #3)
8th - David (Jury Member #4)
7th - Dani (Jury Member #5)
Disclaimer: Keep in mind these Big Brother blogs will ALWAYS be spoiler-free. I realize a lot of you watch the feeds and like to know winners/noms before the episodes air, but I won't give away any of that on here.