Since the season began more than a month ago, we have been waiting for some action inside the Big Brother house. This week was very emotional for many houseguests, and at the end of the week, Bayleigh was evicted by (another) unanimous vote. Here is a brief refresher of what went down this week.
Week 5 HoH: Christmas
Pre-Veto Noms: Bayleigh and Da'Vonne
Veto: Christmas (not used)
Post-Veto Noms: Bayleigh and Da'Vonne
Evicted: Bayleigh (9-0 vote)
Week 6 HoH: ????? NO SPOILERS!
Week 5 Power Rankings
11. David - No chance at winning, but he made it to jury and got to host his first ever competition this week. However, he does have a power. Let's see if he uses it to his advantage in the coming weeks.
10. Kevin - Another floater who really hasn't made much of an impact on the game. He needs to some power to make a move.
9. Memphis - With the Slick Six totally done, Memphis is right in the middle of "The Committee," which is the other six person alliance that has been running the game. He had a quiet week, but hasn't done anything that impressive on his resume just yet.
8. Da'Vonne - It was a brutal week for Da'Vonne. Her No. 1 ally in Bayleigh was evicted, however, she did survive the vote. She and Christmas were involved in this season's biggest argument up to this point, so we will see what kind of impact there is from that beef as this week progresses.
7. Dani - Sneaky Dani was back at it again this week. With Tyler considering throwing in the towel this season (more on that later), Dani saw this as an opportunity to potentially throw the Veto to Da'Vonne. That didn't work, but it's going to be interesting to see if and when she turns on her alliance. Because it's coming.
6. Nicole F. - As much as America seems to dislike Nicole this season, you have to appreciate the gesture she made during this week's Veto competition. Instead of keeping $5,000, she voluntarily took the "Slopitard" punishment in order to create some trust with Da'Vonne moving forward. We will see if this move ends up helping her game down the line.
5. Ian - Hopefully Ian is feeling better after being unable to participate in the veto competition. However, I'm surprised the episodes this week didn't cover an important development that I saw pop up on my timeline earlier this week.
I mean, what are we doing here, people? Just not right. I was rooting for Ian before this, but now, I'm pulling for him HARD to win the whole damn thing. No place for this at all. It's going to be a rude awakening for those houseguests when they get back in the real world.
4. Christmas - After holding the top spot last week, it was far from a clean HoH reign for Christmas this week. She put up the Bay/Day combo after Bayleigh admitted to Christmas that Da'Vonne was her No. 1. There was plenty of debate on whether or not this was a game move or personal, which was one of the main reasons the aforementioned feud began in the first place. In addition to all of this, her No. 1 in Tyler nearly calling it quits would have been a huge disaster for her.
3. Tyler - Obviously, I have never been in the house, but I can understand what Tyler is saying in regards to not having the motivation to play anymore. A few weeks ago, we heard that Angela (his girlfriend, also on BB 20), was the one to convince him to want to play again in the first place. Say what you want about Tyler, but he is really, really, good at this game. It would have been a shame to see him go out like that. Luckily, Christmas didn't budge, and Tyler has new life in the house.
2. Cody - Condolences to Cody and his family after the loss of his grandfather. You can tell that they had a great relationship, and as he said, that is going to motivate him even more to win the $500,000. As for his game, he is in a fantastic spot. He was pretty quiet this week, but has the numbers on his side where he should be able to stick around for a while.
1. Enzo - Not sure if this will be viewed as a bold move, considering that Enzo is not part of "The Committee." However, we haven't heard any reports of anyone in that power alliance coming after him any time soon, and as mentioned in pretty much every blog, his social game is A+. I really hope he is around in the long run.
16th - Keesha
15th - Nicole A.
14th - Janelle
13th - Kaysar
12th - Bayleigh
Disclaimer: Keep in mind these Big Brother blogs will ALWAYS be spoiler-free. I realize a lot of you watch the feeds and like to know winners/noms before the episodes air, but I won't give away any of that on here.