Do or die. Tonight. Can the B's get back to playing their identity and force a Game 6?
- Chris Wagner (did not finish game 4) is out. Kuraly has been out since Game 3 but is a game time decision tonight, same with Nick Ritchie (both did skate this morning). B's are in desperate need of some offense so I wouldn't hate seeing Studnicka in the lineup. Kuhlman will slot in for Wagner on the 4th line. Thought he was a burst of energy last game.
- B's need to come out with a dominant 1st period, they cannot be chasing the game. Bring it to Tampa, get in behind their D and go from there. All or nothing.
- 1st line has to step up. Brad Marchand has been the best Bruin on the ice for the B's this series. With our depth not coming through with secondary scoring, the top line must get things going. The 2nd line has been quiet this series. Sounds cliche, but if the Bruins want to continue their season their leaders must come to play.
- DON'T TAKE ANY DUMB PENALTIES.
- The defense HAS to be better. No ifs ands or buts about it. With Jaro not playing his best, it's gotta be defense by committee. Help out the goaltender. No hesitation in the defensive zone, need clean breakouts, less turnovers.
Backs against the wall. Time to bring it.
It's a great night to win a hockey game.