Man, this brings me back to the good ole days of catholic school education. These pamphlets would get passed around like candy. I must say, I have never seen this one before, which is a shame because I could've used it through the years.
Ha! Gotcha! I don't have sex! I'm a loser that looks like Beans from Evens Stevens and blogs from his mom's basement!
Anyways, here's the list:
Some of the best excuses:
10. I don't do sex.
14. Rub my back instead. (This isn't a great plan).
22. School comes before sex!
25. I'm allergic to sex (Facts)
27. I have a sunburn
39. Sex can be more trouble than it's worth
42. Don't make me laugh. (This is the best one to use. Play hard to get. Will work better over the long term).
45. I just got my hair done.
50. I've got homework (classic, always used to get this in high school)
53. I just want to hold you
70. The coach said not to.
71. I quit last week.
78. Ask me again in 5 years
85. Let's ask my parents
I can't find tips 92-101, which is annoying. I feel like that's where the real top-shelf material is.