We did it! We made it to another Friday and for that, we deserve to celebrate. Let's take a look at some of my favorite tweets from the week (5/15-5/22):
- I'm gonna get a lotta miles off of this:
- I've been thinking about this for about 48 hours now and I'm still not sure how I feel about it:
- Welp, looks like I'm a fan of FSU's Jamarcus Chatman for life now:
- This was my favorite part of "The Last Dance"
- And I'm thankful for her sacrifices:
- This is a stone cold fact. I was buying tires the last time I heard this and the guy said "I'll tell you what" right before he threw in four floor mats, air fresheners, and free oil changes until 2063 because he liked my hat.
- I broke the rules here a little. This tweet wasn't from this week but I only just saw it this week. And if I haven't seen it, it's new to me. Also, it is a trillion-dollar idea:
- Ok i lied. This was my favorite part of "The Last Dance":
- Mostly because it inspired even more good tweets:
- Sometimes all in the same song:
- Michael Thomas is already crafting a response to this meme that he surely took personally:
- Uncanny resemblance:
- Why am I just now finding out that these exist?
- Yall remember just going to the store and not having to dress for combat before you went in?
- I'll close it out with a little positivity. This time.
That'll do it for this week, gang. Do one thing this weekend that you know you'll enjoy. Stay safe and enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend. It goes without saying but thanks to all the men and women that gave their lives protecting this country. I will have several beers this weekend in your memory and that is my word.