Lot went down at Jeter’s tribute so here’s a little wrap up…
1. Pete Frates came out, which was awesome.
2. Paul Pierce wore Celtics gear, also awesome (can’t imagine Wizards fans are happy about that)
3. Luis Tiant left his blutetooth in because money never sleeps
5. They tried to pull a fast one on us and have a fake Aretha Franklin sing “Re2pect” to Derek Jeter but that’s not Aretha Franklin, I checked.
7. This guy liked it though
8. And finally, when it came time to give him a standing ovation there was one man who wanted no part of it. That hero’s name is Dennis Drinkwater.