It’s been refreshing doing some audio content as opposed to just videos and I think I’m slowly getting the hang of it. As opposed to my videos where “Donnie” just “Does” with only a rare moment of reflection, these podcasts give me a chance to take a deep dive into memorable past experiences from my travels. I don’t do a whole lot of sponsored content (although I’m always open to it), so if you want to support the brand and ensure I can continue to produce the caliber of content you’ve come to expect, signing up for Gold with my link (www.barstoolgold.com/donnie) would be a good place to start. Things Discussed on Donnie DID so Far:
- How I ended up in China and got started making videos
- The true story behind the smash hit YABA
- Every run in with police I’ve had in China
- Recap of my time with Jamol in Tajikistan
- Recap of my time with PFT in Hong Kong (plus an extra 16 minutes of footage of me and PFT rolling face at Hong Kong 7s)
- How I balance being respectful of Asian culture/not disrespecting people while still trying to make entertaining content
- The time Chef Donny almost overdosed on “energy powder”
- Will I do drugs on camera again?
- How do I poop in China? (s/o Big Cat for that questions)
- How/why did I get hired to be a kindergarten teacher, middle school teacher, and college professor in China?
- What the hell is the deal with Ayi’s (chinese cleaning ladies)
- A rundown of every “white face gig” I’ve had in China
Things I will consider talking about in future episodes:
- Recapping a couple times in my life where I feel like I’ve hit rock bottom.
- Why the hell did I live in Clemson South Carolina for over a year?
- Interviews with the most fascinating people I meet while traveling.
- Interviews with people around the office and beyond about their most absurd travel experiences.
And maybe, just maybe, I’ll eventually get both Chef Donny and $20 Chef in the same studio to hash out their beef once and for all.