THE BOSTON BRUINS WENT INTO ST. LOUIS AND BEAT THE BLUES 5-1 IN GAME 6 TO FORCE A GAME 7!!!!
Holy fuck what a game. The Bruins with the complete team effort to get it done on the road and force a Game 7. Some quick news, notes and quotes…
– The PP came through to start things off in the 1st. Brad Marchand wiring one home on the 5 on 3. That’s huge not only for the PP but for Brad Marchand.
- Karson Kuhlman with the snipe city in the 3rd. Big balls on Bruce Cassidy to put him in over David Backes. It paid off. The entire top six played much better tonight. By far Krejci’s best game, same with DeBrusk.
– Brandon Carlo with the game winner, just how they drew it up.
– Thought Charlie McAvoy was outstanding. He stepped up big time. Saved a goal. Credited Patrice Bergeron with the hype speech before the game. His partner Zdeno Chara looked more like himself tonight as well.
– David Pastrnak put the icing on the cake with his goal in the 3rd. His first point at 5 on 5 this series. Again, confidence booster.
– 28 save performance Tuukka Rask, he was lights out tonight. By far the best player on the ice.
– I have no idea how the electric chair turned out but if you tuned in, thank you. My voice is probably the most fucking annoying thing on the planet. I heard one video and turned it off immediately. But if you missed it, here are the highlights.
FINAL: Boston 5, St. Louis 1
IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT TO WIN A HOCKEY GAME!!!