One week in the books. The Olympics have been everything I’ve hoped for and more so far. Faceplants, foreign cultures, and great American images out the wazoo. And we haven’t even gotten to the meat of the bobsled racing, short track speedskating, and ice hockey tournaments. Plenty left to look forward to. For now, here’s some of your best images of the week:
TOP 10 PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
10. Austrian starting the Olympics with a bang
9. Italian luge team so hot right now.
8. Swiss women’s goalie getting transported to the rink in style
7. The Skiathlon Massacre of 2014. Never forget.
6. Classic Japanese hockey. Classic.
5. There’s a fence there… somebody should move it!
3. Weir killin it as usual (any photo from this week is applicable here, he’s just so fab!)
2. Team USA flat out dominating ski slopestyle
1. Bob “I have double pink eye do you think they’ll notice?” Costas
TOP 5 GIFs OF THE WEEK
5. Yard sale!
4. Japanese hockey girls killing the celly game
3. Snowboard chick trying to get to the starting line
2. Mogul moves on mogul moves
1. Ragdoll city
Time for a smokeshow Olympic podium:
Bronze – Torah Bright
Silver – Tina Maze
Gold – Silje Norenden in a landslide
Great week you guys. Plenty more to come. Be sure to nominate any smokes you see from here on out.