So with Jay-Z, Pearl Jam, Skrillex, and a bunch of others heading into our city this Labor Day weekend, what are you to do with your Friday night? Just go out and get drunk like normal so you can be all hung over and shit for the festival and have a terrible time? That’s sounds stupid. Why not get drunk at an awesome pool party so you at least have stories to tell while you’re hung over at the concert?
This is exactly why we’re throwing the first ever Barstool Philly Stool Pool Party (21+) at North Shore in little over a week — to make sure your Budweiser Made In America experience doesn’t start off the wrong way. Check out what they got:
• Posh Cabanas With Personalized Service & Luxuries
• Balinese Lounge Chairs, Over-Sized Day Beds & Portable Sun Umbrellas
• Complimentary Plush Towel Service
• Shaded Hammocks
• Ping Pong Tables & Accessories
• Upper Level Sundeck
• Air-Conditioned Men’s & Women’s Locker Rooms Complete With Showers & Bathrooms
• Cozy Fire-Pit Lounge
• Live Dj & Music Entertainment
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Coverage
• Poolside Food & Beverage Service
• Outdoor Shaded Bar & Restaurant
It shouldn’t even be a question. Ten bucks for all of that AND you get to tell me how bad my GTAs are to my face. How is that not worth it?
All in all, this will be the perfect pre-festival party and an excellent way to ramp yourself up for our Blackout Tour FOAM show at the Electric Factory on Sept 14. Former Smokeshows, as always, get free tickets to both events so be sure to email us ahead of time (firstname.lastname@example.org)!