Arbroath – A University of Tennessee student was treated and released over the weekend for alcohol poisoning, after police said his fraternity was using alcohol enemas. The UT Knoxville chapter of Pi Kappa Alpha has been suspended. The fraternity, also known as PIKE, is based in Memphis. Alexander Broughton, 20, was dropped off at UT Medical Center at around 1:30 a.m. on Saturday, Knoxville Police said. Hospital staff told Knoxville Police investigators that Broughton was in critical condition and unresponsive when he arrived, with a blood alcohol content level greater than 0.4, which is considered toxic and potentially deadly. Broughton has since been discharged from the hospital. KPD investigators went to campus on Saturday morning and found several other people, including three men, passed out at the PIKE house. After conducting several interviews, investigators determined the fraternity members had used rubber tubing to give each other alcohol enemas. Police said the practice heightens and speeds up the process of alcohol entering the blood stream because it bypasses the liver’s filters.
This is the beauty of today’s free society. No labels, no judgement, and nobody calling another dude gay just because he wants to rubber tube some 151 into his asshole with a few of his bros. What if some people just like to get drunk a little faster and with less damage to their liver? Maybe YOU’RE gay for allowing yourself to succumb to liver failure. Ever think of that? It’s not about the butthole pleasures. It’s about the booze. And Alexander Broughton literally got his ass DRUNK. This is a Tennessee state butt chug bronze medalist right here. Show some respect.