As I mentioned yesterday, this Labor Day weekend when everybody on the East coast is buzzing about the Jay-Z, Pearl Jam, Skrillex, Rick Ross Made In America concert in Philly, we at Barstool Philly wanted to give you guys a way to kick things off. So on Friday the 31st we are having a Stool Pool Party at North Shore Beach Club complete with drinks, Smokes, music, and hopefully nobody drowning and awkwardly ruining our evening. Never been to North Shore? Check out what they’ve got:
• Posh Cabanas With Personalized Service & Luxuries
• Balinese Lounge Chairs, Over-Sized Day Beds & Portable Sun Umbrellas
• Complimentary Plush Towel Service
• Shaded Hammocks
• Ping Pong Tables & Accessories
• Upper Level Sundeck
• Air-Conditioned Men’s & Women’s Locker Rooms Complete With Showers & Bathrooms
• Cozy Fire-Pit Lounge
• Live Dj & Music Entertainment
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Coverage
• Poolside Food & Beverage Service
• Outdoor Shaded Bar & Restaurant
But who needs hammocks and fire pits and ping pong and cabanas? Oh right — EVERYBODY.
So pay the damn ten bucks to join Barstool Sports and hundreds of other Stoolies at what is gonna be the best pool party in the city.
PS – Former Smokeshows are free. Email Louis@barstoolsports.com.