Huff Po – The girl went to Maharaja Yeshwantrao Hospital in Indore last month, complaining she hadn’t been able to eat or drink for a few days. Upon examination, doctors discovered a hair ball weighting nearly four pounds stuck between her stomach and small intestine, the New York Daily News reported. Turns out the girl had a bad habit of eating her hair and chalk while in class, and the combination ended up stuffing her insides to the gills.
India in the hizzouse! Feel like we haven’t heard from India in a while. Those wacky motherfuckers are like the lifeblood of any weird news blog. One day a baby is being born with 180 arms, the next day a dude is getting his dick eaten off by rats in a hospital. Next day they lose power for 1 year. Same shit different day. Today I guess is 4 pound hairball day thanks to the chick who snacks on hair and chalk in math class. Do you India. Don’t ever stop doing you.