I know this is a minority opinion. But let me say this loud and clear. Not only is Rihanna a billion times hotter than Beyonce, but she makes better music. Everything she touches is a gold record. Has Beyonce even had a hit since Single Ladies? I feel like that’s the only reason people even like her. Because she’s like the face of fierce chicks. But the facts are Rihanna trounces Beyonce in every category that matters. Looks, sex appeal, monster hits etc.
Bottomline is everything you need to know about Beyonce you can figure out by watching her dance. She’s a try hard dancer. Always trying to be super aggressive and sexual, but she’s just not. It’s awkward to watch. That why her publicist had to email blogs to take down pictures of her making weird faces all the time. She’s not naturally sexy. Plus she lyp sincs. Fraud city. Meanwhile Rihannas literally drips puddles of sex everywhere he goes. Almost lit the god damn Victoria Secret fashion show on fire last year. And let’s not be naive and think that Jay Z doesn’t pound Rihanna on the side when he’s bored of missionary sex. Of course he does. Rihanna is like next level shit. You may not want to marry that ass but you want to get nasty in the clubs with a girl like her while listening to her music. And really isn’t that what it’s all about?
Still don’t believe me? Well here is the tale of the tape. The biggest hits of each of their careers. I don’t care how much you love Beyonce this is a BLOODBATH. Rihanna coming in just as strong at #10 as #1.
1. Irreplaceable v. We Found Love (Advantage Rihanna)
2. Baby Boy v. Only Girl (Advantage Rihanna)
3. Crazy In Love v. Love The Way You Lie (Advantage Rihanna)
4. Check On It v. Umbrella (Advantage Rihanna)
5. Single Ladies Vs. Disturbia (Advantage Beyonce)
6. Naughty Girl v Take A Bow (Advantage Rihanna)
7. Bonnie and Clyde v. Diamonds (Advantage Rihanna)
8. Me Myself and I v. Don’t Stop the Music (Advantage Rihanna)
9. Telephone v. What’s My Name (Advantage Rihanna)
10. Halo v. SOS (Advantage Rihanna)
Comments Are Closed
Property of Barstool Sports 2015