(Herald) — One of ex-Patriot star Aaron Hernandez’s buddies has flipped and is providing key information to authorities about the now-imprisoned tight end’s secret flophouse — where cops cited cocaine in a search warrant affidavit, according to court papers. During the course of the investigation, subject Carlos Ortiz was questioned on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 in Bristol, Connecticut. Ortiz did confirm that he was with Aaron Hernandez on the night in question. Ortiz then went on to explain that Hernandez has another address that not many people know about. Ortiz referred to this location as an apartment style location, commonly referred to as a ‘flop house.’
In the Franklin apartment, cops found
- white hoodie “consistent in color and type with the sweatshirt that Hernandez is observed to be wearing on surveillance cameras the night of the homicide.
- red baseball cap worn by Hernandez to a nightclub on the Friday night before the murder. Prosecutors had previously said Hernandez’s anger at Lloyd could have been sparked by an incident at that club.
- Five boxes of .45 ammunition (the caliber of the shells found on Lloyd’s body), five boxes of rifle ammunition, and one box of .22-caliber ammunition.
- Keys to a brand-new Hummer registered to Hernandez.
- Paychecks from the Patriots and Puma.
- bag from Kay Jewelers.
- valet receipt from the W Hotel in Boston (walking distance to the suspected club the men attended)
- Western Union receipt.
– Hertz car rental agreement.
It’s almost like Hernandez is a genius or something. Ever seen the movie Fracture? When Anthony Hopkins turns himself in and is like “yup I shot my wife” and puts the entire case on a silver platter for Gosling? But then when they get in court he can’t prove shit and Hopkins has a perfectly legal excuse for everything. That has to be what Hernandez is doing. Gotta be some master plan. Because the only things missing from this house were a signed confession, a picture of Aaron Hernandez shooting Odin Lloyd in the head, and a video of Hernandez saying “Hi, I’m Aaron Hernandez and I just killed that guy and I’m also high on cocaine.”
PS – Kay Jewlers? Thought you were rich bro.