The Twitter

Typical El Presidente Random Thoughts type stuff

Postby Spuddy77 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:54 pm

in 2 parts. I just put it together.
Spuddy77
Alt-Tab Master

Postby lugnutz » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Toyota just gave 2 of my customers today $500 for posting their purchase on Twitter.
2011 Canning Bowl Beer Pong Champion!
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby tballa55 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:16 pm

did you mark it up $1000 first?
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby lugnutz » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Nope after the sale rebate
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby Ronnie B » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:55 pm

"Get it ticket" - Paul Pierce to KG during a rebound 3-16-2011
Ronnie B
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby Sim » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:47 pm

Hey CPP: took you out of TBOB cuz you trashed it without ever mentioning that you used to email me all the time until I told you to eff off. I just thought it was dishonest. You came off like a spurned lover in that piece. But seriously, good luck with your red-hot career.

Simmons ripping Charlie Pierce?
Sim
PostDemPixls

Postby K-G » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:54 pm

It's been over a year now. Get over it and move on...
lugnutz wrote:See as I have explained before I never had to take English in high school or college....others did it for me. So I my writing skills are lacking.
K-G
PostDemPixls

Postby Sim » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:15 pm

@RearAdsBlog will love this...

Charlie Pierce ("CPP") wrote:A friend passed along a Tweet from the reinventor of sportswriting in which he sends along some holiday cheer to This Blog. (Apparently, there are more, but This Blog has more to do than clean up after children who spill their juiceboxes all over the Intertoobz.) And right back at you, you mendacious, whiny little thin-skinned bag of breeze, you. I've been thrown out of better joints than your bibliography. And, really, such language. The good Fathers on Mt. Saint James would not be pleased, old son. For the record, even if the facts alleged in that Tweet were true, and they're not, as we shall see, I mean, honestly, one not entirely bad review and you change your bibliography? Oh, Bill, you beast. I may not recover. Caddy, my fainting couch.

As to the Tweet itself, he's been running this rap all over the Intertoobz for a couple of years now, and he even got Jason Whitlock to believe it, which is a damned shame. Years ago, when he was still writing for Digital City, a friend gave This Blog his anti-sports-talk-radio screed, which it read and liked a great deal. We started an e-correspondence that was perfectly amiable. Then, at one point, right around Lebron's first year in the league, he fired off a pig-ignorant crack about Lebron's mother and the circumstances of Lebron's birth. This Blog sent him an e-mail saying, essentially, wow, that seemed a bit harsh. He replied with some snarkery and This Blog replied by telling him to "stay out of the deep end of the pool" until he'd actually learned how to report something. That was the last e-mail we ever exchanged.

Since then, he's been trafficking in the notion that he told This Blog to intercourse off because he was resisting its attempts to "mentor" him. (That's what he sold Whitlock. Pimp Hand, give us a call, man!) This is all my granny. This Blog had no intention of "mentoring" him because, to his credit, he was making his name in a new medium with which This Blog was not familiar, and because, if This Blog were going to mentor someone, it would pick someone with more intellectual integrity who was a helluva lot tougher. This Blog would be perfectly willing to explain this all to his face, including its genuine admiration for much of what he's accomplished, but, given his history in such matters, it fears it may die an unfulfilled blog in this regard.
Sim
PostDemPixls

Postby random internet username » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:44 pm

takes a lot of effort to read that crap. yikes.
random internet username
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Section 40 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:07 pm

Simmons is a whiny little pussy who makes Tony Mazz sound like James Earl Jones.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby lugnutz » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:33 pm

Chelsea Handler posted the above pic to Twitter this morning with the following message:

I don’t know why anyone thinks I would ever date a rapper.
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby Spuddy77 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:23 pm

@the_ironsheik

Fuck the no good motherfucker who dont give me extra beer on the plane. Next time I beat the fuck out of the gay pussy lowlife

I see the airplane jabroni worker I suplex him i fuck his ass put him in camel clutch make and humble

LMAO
Spuddy77
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Spuddy77 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 am

Staying w/ Wrestling Tweets:

Hulk Hogan (who just got married, and I guess a huge fight broke out there.)

@HulkHogan4Real

"Nick are you on the plane?"

Weird
Spuddy77
Alt-Tab Master

Postby tballa55 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:54 am

Morgan Freeman died on Thursday -- not in real life, but according to a Twitter hoax that duped countless users.

Though the actor is alive and well, a rumor rocketed across the internet on Thursday that CNN had reported his death.

"RT @CNN: Breaking News: actor Morgan Freeman has passed away in his Burbank home," many Twitter users posted on Thursday evening.

On Twitter, a post starting with the letters RT indicates that a user is simply re-tweeting what another user has said.

Confusion continued to spread as Twitter users "re-tweeted" or re-posted the post purportedly from CNN.

The post was re-tweeted by many other media outlets, including LiveNewsWire and ESPN's Bruce Feldman, as well as Borders headquarters.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/ ... z18LUMJ9rZ
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby DB » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:11 am

RA vs. John Dennis = quality
80% of the globe is covered by water. The rest is covered by Albert Louis Jean
DB
Alt-Tab Master

PreviousNext

Return to Misc