Come Fly Away Again

Typical El Presidente Random Thoughts type stuff

Postby Boston » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:21 pm

they are all spoken for except for my prized possession

Boston
Title Town

Postby MIKAELGM » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:23 pm

tballa55 wrote:He doesn't have movies he just has the actors come over and act out the scenes.

fantastic work
MIKAELGM
Stoolie 4 Life

Re: Come Fly Away Again

Postby PhillyandBCEagles » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:18 am

tballa55 wrote:Continental share holders approve combining with United to become world's largest airline.

Continental = AIDS
SS wrote:any event that makes PhillyBC look like a genius is nothing short of catastrophic and embarrassing.

CFB YTD 10-7-1
PhillyandBCEagles
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby Boston » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:33 am

this should be awesome for Boston deal seekers. Not.

Southwest buying AirTran
http://boston.bizjournals.com/boston/st ... aily1.html
Boston
Title Town

Postby rearadmiral » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Keep your head on a swivel if in Europe.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/10 ... index.html
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:39 am

lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby K-G » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Anybody else not able to get to Jetblue.com?

Sick 1-day sale.
lugnutz wrote:See as I have explained before I never had to take English in high school or college....others did it for me. So I my writing skills are lacking.
K-G
PostDemPixls

Postby GodofThunder » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Nice pussybar.
GodofThunder
PostDemPixls

Postby Boston » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:54 pm

How An iPad Got A Guy Placed On The No-Fly List
http://jalopnik.com/5672809/how-an-ipad ... o+fly-list
Boston
Title Town

Postby vtexposfan » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Boston wrote:How An iPad Got A Guy Placed On The No-Fly List
http://jalopnik.com/5672809/how-an-ipad ... o+fly-list

The hell with the no-fly list, put his ass in jail for a year for that stunt.
"and yes, an autistic kid is right." - MCA

"I didn't threaten your sister. It would be the time of her life. fucking unicorns would come out of the sky and start singing and shit." - B Luc to Basket
vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

Postby Giggles » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:12 pm

Yeah it sounds like being a cocksucker got him placed on the no-fly list. Had nothing to do with the iPad.
Giggles

Postby Boston » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:15 pm

Giggles wrote:Yeah it sounds like being a cocksucker got him placed on the no-fly list. Had nothing to do with the iPad.

exactly Giggles!

Apple can do no wrong.

Ever.
Boston
Title Town

Postby rearadmiral » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:11 am

rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby rearadmiral » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:46 pm

“You’ve been waiting for it for a long time, but you got it. You wanted it, you got it. We’re bringing it home.’’
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby AY » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:42 pm

JetBlue flight attendant dude was just horny......

The plane had just landed, but he was ready to take off.

A JetBlue flight attendant blew his top, grabbed some beer and bolted out an emergency slide at Kennedy Airport Monday - then headed home to have sex with his boyfriend.

After he was bonked in the head by a bag, Steven Slater stunned passengers by spewing profanity and ranting about quitting as the flight from Pittsburgh pulled up to the gate about noon.

"To the f-----g a--hole who told me to f--k off, it's been a good 28 years," Slater, 38, purred, cops said. "I've had it. That's it," he added, a passenger said.

The mad-as-hell steward grabbed a couple of brewskis and popped one open before activating the emergency exit, witnesses told airport employees.

After tossing his two carry-on bags on the slide, he followed them to the tarmac.

Slater - who actually first started working for airlines 20 years ago, not 28 - then walked to the AirTrain, stripped off his company tie and flung it off as bemused passengers watched.

"I wish we could all quit our jobs like that," said passenger Phil Catelinet, 36, of Brooklyn, who was on the flight and the AirTrain.

"He seemed kind of happy about it. He was like, 'I just quit my job.' "

Port Authority police said it took jetBlue 25 minutes to report the incident, allowing Slater time to leave the scene.

Cops found him in bed with his boyfriend when they arrived to arrest him at a beachfront home in the Rockaways with a porch overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, sources said.

He boasted to skeptical cops that he really did escape by chute with his carry-on luggage.

"Oh, yes, I did! I threw them down first and I went down after," he told cops, sources said.

He was grinning as police walked him in handcuffs to a squad car. "He left with a big smile on his face," said neighbor Curt Karkowski.

Slater was wearing a sheepish smile when Port Authority detectives walked him to a waiting van a few hours later. He was charged with reckless endangerment and criminal mischief.

JetBlue would not say how long Slater had worked for the airline, but he wrote on his MySpace page that he was "enjoying being back in the skies" after a five-year break.

"I love to max it out with trips around the world, sometimes on a moment's notice!" he gushed.

Neighbors described Slater as a nice guy, but said he was under some stress. "Steven's mother is dying," said Judy Rochelle, whose son Kenny lives with Slater. "She has lung cancer. She's had two chemos and the prognosis is not good. They were on their way out to California this weekend to settle her affairs."
"You stay bought into it when you see your opponent sucking air and physically failing, and you're still fit and ready, and you know you own his ass."
-Former Bama LB Cory Reamer on Coach Cochran's training program
AY

PreviousNext

Return to Misc