New Orleans

"What happens there, write it here"

New Orleans

Postby DB » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:20 am

Headed to New Orleans in March for March Madness. Mix in some suggestions (all guys going)
80% of the globe is covered by water. The rest is covered by Albert Louis Jean
DB
Alt-Tab Master

Postby tballa55 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:56 am

i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Re: New Orleans

Postby rearadmiral » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:46 am

DB wrote:Headed to New Orleans in March for March Madness. Mix in some suggestions (all guys going)

Keep your head on a swivel and avoid interaction with the NOPD.
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby AY » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:19 pm

I couldn't tell you the name of a single restaurant in the Quarter, but everyone we ate at was solid.

Get a hand grenade while you are down there, too. Oh, and keep a lookout for Lenny Kravitz.
"You stay bought into it when you see your opponent sucking air and physically failing, and you're still fit and ready, and you know you own his ass."
-Former Bama LB Cory Reamer on Coach Cochran's training program
AY
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby DC » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:45 am

Bible,

I'll have full list of places for you..been 3 times and am going for a week heading into bama/LSU game in nov
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Postby DC » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:30 am

for dinner went to following places:

Cochon: really cool small plates place.. different menu but really nice vibe and would be great for bachelor party dinner.. lots of young talent around.. had this dish with wild mushrooms, grits and poached egg that was amazing.. gator also solid

Emerils: also solid though slightly older crowd.. redfish and banana cream pie are outstanding as are boudin and bbq shrimp

Commanders Palace: had not been in 8 years and forgot how damn good this spot was.. not for bachelor party though as men need to wear jacket. Had pecan crusted fish , turtle soup, and the worlds best bread pudding..

As for bars most in the qt are the same and big into those fruity drinks you get bombed on.. as touristy as it is if weather is nice Pat obriens courtyard is fantastic.. if you want a small place that makes a damn good old school drink like the sazerac try arnauds french 75 bar..

check out warehouse district.. we went to District and Lucys both good times.. Republic is hot spot that we saw lebron and wade..its more of a club and several saints and the groupies that follow them are present as well

if you want to mix in a lil edgier local and get some great live music then head to frenchman st. dba and snug harbour are there

Hope that helps bible!
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Re: New Orleans

Postby DC » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:07 pm

heading back jan 7 -11 for bcs championship RTR
DC
Stoolie 4 Life

Return to Vegas and other vacation spots