Police Brutality

Typical El Presidente Random Thoughts type stuff

Postby tballa55 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:32 pm

B Luc wrote:I also fully support random drug testing for people who are completely on welfare.

100% agree
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby Giggles » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:32 pm

tballa55 wrote:
B Luc wrote:I also fully support random drug testing for people who are completely on welfare.

100% agree

Yeah I'm on board with that too I guess.
Giggles
Not As Awesome as I think!

Postby B Luc » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:33 pm

You guess? My theory is that if you need to be supported by the state then you have to be held to tighter restrictions. I personally don't think most illicit drugs should be illegal, but since they are, cut the shit get your mind right and get a job.

If I wasn't such a scumbag I'd run for governor or some shit.
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby jtk4 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:34 pm

Waste of money. Most people who do hard drugs would almost never get caught and end up beating the system like parolees do. If you could tell me that they would even get half the people I would vote for it.
jtk4
Alt-Tab Master

Postby B Luc » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:35 pm

I'm not talking about locking them up.

You're on welfare, you test positive for any illicit drug, your welfare support stops. immediately. No appeals process. Nothing.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby B Luc » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:38 pm

I like getting wavy like the next guy, but my drug of choice is booze. Now if it was the rock, but I buy my own rock, then fuck it. I'm only killing myself. But if I love the rock and you're paying for me to live/eat, etc. so I can not work and beg/rob for money to get my rock...well then fuck it. cut me off.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby jtk4 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:38 pm

I understand but it is easy to beat the system as I have first hand witnessed parolees do, and hard drugs are only in the system for 3-4 tops. What are the chances of catching people? If it was cost effective I would say go for it but if it ends up costing the state more money, and let's be honest we know it would turn into a giant bureaucratic sinkhole of money, then I say smoke em up with your WIC card. Keep on buying those cheetos.

Welfare money is what drives our economy. :)
jtk4
Alt-Tab Master

Postby B Luc » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:40 pm

I'd only support it if it made sense financially.

But I'd say you'd catch quite a few people with some shit in their system in the first year.

Everything in this state is a fucking mess. The hill is run like the mob. Gotta know somebody that knows somebody.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby rearadmiral » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:37 pm

People will get off the cops and bitch about these two jakes now:

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/loc ... n-20101101

Stealing a FF's helmet? Off the truck while they're on a call? What a piece of shit. Fucking little shit deserved a beating.
rearadmiral
I post a lot

Postby Section 40 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:46 pm

He probably thought they keep their coke there.
Section 40
Alt-Tab Master

Postby tballa55 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:06 pm

n NYPD cop shot and wounded a man who bashed in the window of a squad car in Brighton Beach Friday morning and then got into a fight with the police officer.

The suspect was struck in the shoulder and is expected to survive. He is in stable condition at Lutheran Medical Center but will not say why he vandalized the car.

He used a cobblestone, police said, but was not armed at the time of the struggle with Police Officer Matthew Sobota, 32. It appears, police sources said, that the 18-year NYPD veteran's gun was fired three times in the seconds-long struggle, which took place outside the Mounted Unit Troop E, on Brighton 3rd Street.

Deputy Commissioner Paul Browne, the NYPD's top spokesman, said a civilian in a third-floor office heard the sound of breaking glass just past 5 a.m., looked outside and the saw the suspect attacking the car.

The employee ran down to the locker room and alerted Sobota, who was getting into uniform for his shift. Sobota ran outside and confronted the suspect.

"I heard someone scream 'Drop it, drop it, put it down, put it down,' then boom, boom, boom - three shots just like that," said Inna Bleyman, 48, whose apartment is above the incident. "This has been a very calm neighborhood up until just a few months ago. Recently we've had a lot of homeless and car vandalisms."

Another resident on the block, Jessica Sosa, 26, said someone busted windows in the neighborhood a month ago.

"They just went down the block destroying things - three cars got their windows smashed and some had their tires slashed," she said. "One of them was a car a cop \[who lives on the street\] owned."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crim ... z14QsWJQdq
tballa55
Title Town

Postby random internet username » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:09 pm

should have been a head shot.
random internet username
Alt-Tab Master

Postby tballa55 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:18 pm

:roll:
tballa55
Title Town

Postby tballa55 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:51 pm

An off-duty NYPD sergeant shot a man who tried to steal the cop's motorcycle in Brooklyn Monday morning, police sources said.

The suspected thief's accomplice fled the scene and was still being sought.

The 2:30 a.m. confrontation occurred outside a building near Blake Ave. and Tapscott Place in Brownsville near the sergeant's home.

Sources said the cop's 2008 Suzuki was parked in an alley next to the building when a pair of men started the bike and tried to drive off. The sergeant, who was in his first-floor apartment, heard the bike's engine and ran out.

"The bike was locked up and the officer heard a noise and came outside," a source said. "One guy ran off and the other guy made some motion toward the cop and the cop lit him up."

The officer, who was not immediately identified, fired four shots at the 30-year-old suspect, the source said.

No weapon was found at the scene.

The suspect, who has four previous arrests, including for robbery, assault and grand larceny auto, was struck in the upper body. He was taken to Brookdale Hospital, where he was listed in stable condition.
tballa55
Title Town

Postby vtexposfan » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Good.
"and yes, an autistic kid is right." - MCA

"I didn't threaten your sister. It would be the time of her life. fucking unicorns would come out of the sky and start singing and shit." - B Luc to Basket
vtexposfan
Canton Stalker

PreviousNext

Return to Misc