Make Fun of New Hampshire

Postby Boston » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:53 am

WOW!

Moose rack sets record at 68.5 inches
http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx ... d408f05dac

Boston
Title Town

Postby lugnutz » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:26 pm

I thought the debate was about the time he was to arrive in the future in 2010 not 1955....but yeah I remember. Really it was the low point of my life so far.
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby lugnutz » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Bud why must you hurt me so?
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby Mr. X » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Predictions from Back to the Future II that have come true, and some that haven't

http://tv.gawker.com/5667202/11-things- ... havent-yet
The Orangemen are just a rock-solid, consistent winner that hasn't suffered a losing season since 1968-69.
Mr. X
Alt-Tab Master

Postby Stephen Glansburg » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:11 pm

That horrible, nasty hippie smellin' band Phish plays NH tonight. The entire state will be tainted and uninhabitable now. :lol:
Because I'm a control freak with only child syndrome who hates to see people do stupid things and not listen to me when my logic is sound. - McAsswipe
Stephen Glansburg
Serious Stoolie

Postby TchotchkeBG » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:29 am

Time travel in movies has always pissed me off. They don't account for the Earth's orbiting of the sun and the orbiting of the solar system around the galactic center. That being said, Marty McFly should have died of explosive decompression millions of miles from anywhere, assuming Einstein and the DeLorean didn't splash down in the middle of the Pacific when he went one minute into the future.
I think that's the most damage I can do to my state in one post.
<i>Men like sports. Men watch the action movie, they eat of the beef, and they enjoy to look at the bosoms. </i>
- Xander Harris
TchotchkeBG
MWB

Postby tballa55 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:38 am

Stephen Glansburg wrote:That horrible, nasty hippie smellin' band Phish plays NH tonight. The entire state will be tainted and uninhabitable now. :lol:

Did you have good seats?
i'll hit you up mana-nahhhhhhhhhhhh
tballa55
Title Town

Postby Stephen Glansburg » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:30 am

tballa55 wrote:
Stephen Glansburg wrote:That horrible, nasty hippie smellin' band Phish plays NH tonight. The entire state will be tainted and uninhabitable now. :lol:

Did you have good seats?

I didn't go last night. Sure wish I did though! Great setlist. Went Friday night, had front row side stage, SICK show!

Are you a head, or just being a douche?
Because I'm a control freak with only child syndrome who hates to see people do stupid things and not listen to me when my logic is sound. - McAsswipe
Stephen Glansburg
Serious Stoolie

Postby Boston » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:50 am

Phish fans take over city streets
http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx ... 3111aec264

this is legit my nightmare

Twelve Tribes, a Vermont-based spiritual community, played folk songs outside the arena, as about a dozen stretched out on nearby grass.

"We're fans of the Phish fans," 65-year-old percussionist "Lemuel" said. "They're a lot of people looking for some kind of meaning in life. They come by and they whoop it up for a while."
Boston
Title Town

Postby lugnutz » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:51 am

I hope the rain helps with the lingering smell! :lol:
lugnutz
I post a lot

Postby Stephen Glansburg » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:37 am

"In the old Sound System parking lot on Elm Street, a bazaar was going on. Glass pipes, Grateful Dead T-shirts, Sloppy Joes, grilled pita-bread sandwiches, cold beer -- all were on sale."

LOL @ Bazaar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stephen Glansburg
Serious Stoolie

Postby Boston » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:44 am

Boston
Title Town

Postby MCA » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:46 am

Boston wrote:Phish fans take over city streets

Twelve Tribes, a Vermont-based spiritual community, played folk songs outside the arena, as about a dozen stretched out on nearby grass.

"We're fans of the Phish fans," 65-year-old percussionist "Lemuel" said. "They're a lot of people looking for some kind of meaning in life. They come by and they whoop it up for a while."

Fucking biggest bunch of losers in america.

Get a fucking job.
Dress to Impress / Tropical Attire
MCA
Alt-Tab Master

Postby B Luc » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:55 am

What's worse, Phish fans living off daddy's dime or Heroin junkies?
Whores til proven otherwise. And they so rarely do.
B Luc
I post a lot

Postby Stephen Glansburg » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:56 am

Boston wrote:Phish fans take over city streets

Boston, that's nothing!! September 1991 The Dead played a week long run at the Garden (3 nights on, 1 night off, 3 nights on) to close out Fall Tour. You would have killed yourself for sure! The city was full of heads for a week...........at the end of each show, the BPD would just herd everyone out of the area on their horses, kinda funny actually. But so much fun.........someone grilled me a half a bagel w/ cheese and a slice of tomato right outside the Garden one night. This is now a breakfast staple in my home.......ahhhhhh the memories :D
Stephen Glansburg
Serious Stoolie

Next

Return to Misc